- History of community events, from Jubilee fetes to Bin Day Beers
- Last accessible shared space in the village
- Site is unsuited to housing
- Potential for diversification of services
- Clear appetite for good food and drink in the area
The Spread Eagle has also played an important role in oiling the wheels of our village’s energy co-operative, Sustainable Hockerton, and in helping it celebrate its successes.
Any enterprising chefs or publicans looking to own a zero carbon pub – look no further!