Training Courses CPD Master Class
Training courses to meet your needs are available upon request. Up next:
Master Class : The practicalities of
delivering zero carbon homes
Our Master Class is a one day fully catered training day to really help you get into the nitty gritty of how to build zero at no extra cost with simple design techniques. Contact us to book.
Who should attend and Customer reviews
This event will be of particular interest to developers, self-builders, landowners, planners, architects, buildings services engineers, and other building professionals.
Why you should attend
Delegates will gain:
- Understanding of the practicalities of achieving zero carbon housing.
- An knowledge of strategies and technologies that can be deployed.
- An overview of government targets for zero carbon homes and what this means for housing.
- An understanding of the impact of these targets and the strategies needed to implement them- key principals for delivery of zero carbon homes.
- Experience the solutions for delivering a zero carbon or autonomous development including renewable energy technologies, water systems (collection and waste), and how they can be incorporated into buildings.
- An insight into what it is really like to live in zero carbon homes and to live sustainably.
If you are considering booking for multiple people Contact us to book.
Other CPD training event options
Past training courses have included:
- Sustainable building design and construction
- Renewable energy systems (communities and households)
- Autonomous water systems
- Organic food growing
- Permaculture introduction and permaculture design course (PDC) – This is a rare opportunity to spend 2 days at a sustainable co-housing community and learn about alternative futures. You will learn practical, theoretical and organisational skills to enable you to be the future change makers that we desperately need
- Practical sustainability
- Community finance
- Craft workshops
Courses can be suitable for Continued Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Nurtured by Nature: wellbeing and life skills course
This six week course develops attendees’ wellbeing and their life skills through practical learning about sustainability, and the application of permaculture principles in a community setting. Read more.