4 bedroom house for sale
The private four-bedroomed earth-sheltered house and front garden has stunning views overlooking a lake and woodland. It shares in the use of surrounding land for food-growing, renewable energy generation and rainwater harvesting.
- Energy bills are one-fifth of national average
- Income from renewable energy (solar PV and wind)
- Four double bedrooms
- One reception room, an office, and music room
- 60m2 south-facing multipurpose conservatory
- Kitchen/diner and separate utility room
- One bathroom, one shower room and a further WC
- Entrance porch and hallway
- Car-port with electric car charging point
- Separate workshop
Hockerton Housing Project is on the edge of the small village of Hockerton, which has a pub, an ice-cream parlour and a wellbeing centre, as well as a community-owned wind turbine. It is also well-served by a local farm shop and is just 1.5 miles from the historic and busy market town of Southwell with its excellent shops and schools.
Tenure: 999-year lease (from 1998); annual ground rent of £30.
To find out more please contact us. Your details will be passed on to the seller as this will be a private sale.